Facts about the Challenge
- Challenge is a private organized rally since 2002.
- Challenge is not a race and there is no time qualifications.
- Challenge is al all about nice cars, their teams & their life style
- Challenge routes are every year different and the teams don’t know the routes in advance.
- Challenge Teams are experience, safe and disciplined drivers who respect local traffic laws & regulation at all times.
- Challenge Teams are absolute car lovers and take care that their cars are in great shape and appearance
- Challenge Teams are obligate to have their cars themed and present themselves during their whole rally in their chosen Team outfit.
- Challenge Team have to for fill several Drive Skills and Disciplines on private roads to get Challenge award points
- Challenge Teams have to participated all social evening events to get their award points
Challenge Teams can win several awards:
- The Challenge Trophy, for the team with the most Challenge award points,
- Best Theme and Car wrapping Award,
- Challenge Ambassador Award,
- Challenge Bad luck award.
- Challenge have international Teams from The Benelux, Germany, Switzerland and USA
- Challenge is a two continent rally, This year from Europe to Asia
- Challenge hosted only maximum 25 selected teams on invitation only!
- Challenge 2015 support Drive for Good for the Laureus Sport for good Foundation
Click here to participate